- Berry Captain Crunch. Hands down.I could live off of cereal.
And bread. Soft delicious bread.I could seriously live off of only bread for the rest of my life. Matthew 4:4 is the only thing keeping me from doing so. - I have an old soul, but a young heart
- Ice cream is a must. Yogurtland is even better!!
-
I'm that person that will listen to a song on repeat for a couple of days, over and over and over and over, analyzing every word. And for those few days it's the best song ever written.
Then I forget about it entirely until months later. - Buying new art supplies always feels like Christmas morning.
- I don't care about salmonella- I love cookie dough.
- I am either REALLY HAPPY, or pretty down in the dumps.
-
I'm an all or nothing kind of girl.When I do something I give it 100%.
But I am no good at balancing my life... - Call me sentimental, but I thrive off of happy endings. Whenever a story I've invested time in ends on a sour note I feel cheated. Disney Pixar movies are the best.
- I like talking to strangers, and meeting new people. Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet. ...Or mass murderers...but I'll take that chance.
-
If I know a song I know:
the title, the artist, most likely all of the lyrics, and the overall meaning and statement. - There better be Cafe Rio in heaven because their Pork Barbacoa Salad
is the very definition of perfection. - Shakespeare is beautiful.
- Oh, and just as a word for the wise: Don't speak in a British, Scottish, Irish or Australian accent. I just might fall in love with you.
- I grew up a complete and total tom boy.So forgive me, girly girls are pretty foreign to me.
- Up until 10th grade I didn't know how to do a normal 3 stranded braid.Now I've taught myself too many braids to count. Now I like to consider myself a braid guru.
- Ben Rector and Sara Bareilles
- I remember the most obscure tiny things, but I have a hard time remembering the important things.And rather than remembering the specifics I remember the feelings and impressions I had.
- I'm going to be a dancer in another life. (If you've seen me dance you know it's definitely not this life.) But I am in love with watching skilled dancers who love what they do.
- Working with negative numbers always makes me feel sad.
- I am extremely sentimental. I have a filing cabinet filled with mementos. Stories I wrote in Kindergarten, receipts from good days,gum wrappers from Junior high, rocks I found on a hike with friends...The randomest little things, and everything has a memory attached.
- And with that in mind, I'll let you read between the lines about how clean my room is.
- My family is the best there is. They're wild and crazy and quirky. They drive me crazy, and yet they are constantly inspiring me. They're great.
- I have the greatest friends. For some reason Heavenly Father saw it fit to place the sweetest and best people in my life. And hey, I'm not complaining!!
- I believe that dandelions and daisies are the best flowers, and General Conference is a holiday.
- I love to blog stalk. I love the
insights I get and the things I learn about the bloggers.I just love
blog stalking. As well as blog stalkers.
1) It makes me feel special
2) It makes me feel not alone in the stalking endeavor.
(Bless my heart...)
Hey, that's a pretty good list.
Just trying to distract myself with things that make me-me,and some happy thoughts.Much better than complainer grumbles.♪♫ These are a few of my favorite things...♪♫Then again, I guess thinking a happy thought is also Peter Pan.Which I love.So that works, too.Ah, there's a lovely title idea.I'm out.Any happy optimistic thoughts would be lovely.Comment below VVV
Saturday, November 16, 2013
Peter Pan and Julie Andrews? Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haily! Your wonderful!(: We have a lot in common but we are so different... haha I love reading your blog posts!
Post a Comment