So apparently Blogger is dying July 1st.
I'm not entirely sure what that even means,
but Bloglovin is taking over when it comes to following blogs.
That I do know for sure.
It's actually pretty cool because it categorizes blogs.
Know what that means??
Art blog stalking made even easier!
Head over HERE to keep following my blog!
haily.
P.S. Wait....
Does this mean I have to go save my forty million angsty drafts so that they don't die with blogger??
Yikes.
I think I just admitted to having my Drafts box filled with angsty posts.
Well, aren't you glad you didn't have to see them??
Remember those many months when I didn't post?
Yeah, let's just say Junior year was a real demon sometimes.
Yeah, be grateful. ;)
Much love,
Haily.
(Even though I already signed this post.)
It's whatever.
haily.
P.S. Wait....
Does this mean I have to go save my forty million angsty drafts so that they don't die with blogger??
Yikes.
I think I just admitted to having my Drafts box filled with angsty posts.
Well, aren't you glad you didn't have to see them??
Remember those many months when I didn't post?
Yeah, let's just say Junior year was a real demon sometimes.
Yeah, be grateful. ;)
Much love,
Haily.
(Even though I already signed this post.)
It's whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment