So now that it's 2013
does that we're going to start acting like bratty tweens again?
I mean, thirteen is a tough year. I remember. In some ways it doesn't seem that long ago.
But even with it's challenges, thirteen was also pretty awesome!
I grew five inches that summer.
I started doing plays, and fell in love with performing.
I had a couple embarrassing crushes on guys.
I was on Student Council.
My sister got married.
I first got a facebook and decided to add the whole world as friends.
I made it into Treble Trios and thrived off of harmonizing.
I was in Studio Art and Drawing and started a little spark that has grown into a flame.
For the first time, I became great friends with my brother Adam.
I made a lot of new friends. Most of which I'm still close with today.
All in all, thirteen was pretty great.
And so far, 2013 is gearing up to be pretty amazing, as well.

[Ringing out the New Year with sledding at 1 AM. An old tradition of ours.]
Wishing you the very best in 2013, friends. And thanks for making 2012 so incredible!
.Haily. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment