Tuesday, January 1, 2013

heres to a fresh start

2013.
Weird.

17. 
Weirder.

My Birthday turned out awesome!
Thanks to my amazing family 
and such sweet friends.

17 doesn't feel any different.
It's not like the leap from non-dating to dating
or teen to adult.
It's the in between buffer zone.

 But it's the sound of 17.
It has a weird ring to it.
It feels.. OLD.

 When I was in Kindergarten 
I remember clearly 
that weird feeling towards those big High Schoolers.
Never, I repeat, ever
Would I become a High Schooler.
The whole growing up thing never really hit me.

I liked getting older each year, 
and I was getting taller and taller,
but I never really processed the fact 
that I would be one of those big kids one day.

5th grade hit.
My sister was in High School.
She was SO old in my eyes.
I idolized her and all of her friends.
 
8th grade hit.
My brother was in High School.
 That was mind blowing.

Well, 
next year I will graduate from High School.
 WAHH WHA..
What?!

Whaat on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/47576666
 
Time is proving itself to be a weird thing.
 [If you look at that last gif for too long it looks like she's saying "Brandy"]

Moving on,
I really want to do this now.
I cant can't for the adventures ahead.

Lacrosse is starting up soon.
Soon as in THIS WEEK.
Definitely excited about that.
I'm excited to start running 
and conditioning again.
I'm definitely out of shape.
Unless you count round as a shape.
Then, I'm most certainly in shape.

 That whole homework thing?
I still have a lot of it.

So,  
peace out
.Haily.


Go out and enjoy the snow!

* ❄  ❅ *
___☃___

No comments: