Friday, August 3, 2012

He Knows What He's Doing

That cute Morton salt girl... "When it rains it pours".
 
Just like they say,

When It Rains It Pours - MAKE. The Design Team.

They probably meant that in a negative way.
"They" is often full of negative remarks. :)
 
But I mean it in the most positive way possible.
All these huge opportunities are opening 
and all these blessings are coming out of the blue.
I don't know what I did to deserve all this,
But I am so humbled and so grateful to Him.

Life is so fragile.

As a good friend from Cries of Freedom said to me today:

"It's amazing how certain people 
are brought into your life 
just when you need them.
It's just a miracle to me...
It also shows me how we each can make a difference
 in our own sphere of influence...
and our Heavenly Father will use us each 
for His purposes. "
- Cindy Stephens


Heaven knows I can't make it through this Earth on my own.

And so He has blessed me with the most incredible friends.
I may not have the best friend I've always dreamed of,
And I may not always have something to do on a Friday night.
But He has put the perfect people into my life at the perfect time.
And I've learned so much from every person I have met.

 Some have inspired me,
Some have been there the instant I asked for help,
Some have laughed with me,
Cried with me,
Believed in me.
Some of them may have hurt me,
But I'm thankful for all of it.
I feel much stronger now than I was a few years ago.

I'm so glad He pushed me out of my cocoon.
Because we weren't made to be safe and comfortable.
We were made to fly.

I'm amazed looking back at the people 
who have been in my life.
Who were in my life at the perfect moment
so that we could help each other.

I feel much stronger now than I was a few years ago.
Let's just say, He definitely knows what He's doing. :)

Oh yeah, 
and I have exciting news!!  :)
Copies of my painting of the prophet 
are being sold right now!
If you're interested in buying a print, 
follow this link! :)

My dream is coming true at 16.
This is super crazy amazing!! :) :)
I can't even explain just how 
thrilled and grateful and humbled I am 
to have this opportunity.

So crazy amazing!!!
Well I better get busy cranking out some more pieces for AP Homework.
Wishing you the very best!
Haily. :)

No comments: