Saturday, June 2, 2012

Andy Grammer

Admiring the sunset. It’s GORGEOUS. If I wasn’t getting this blog post out of the way I’d be on my roof fully enjoying it. Listening to Andy Grammar. Latest music love.

Fine By Me. Catchy, Lovely. One I sing when I check both ways and make sure there’s not a soul in sight.
We Could Be Amazing. Lovely lovely lovely. How I feel about this guy. (I’m not going to be THIS type of honest. Definitely not THAT brave. Maybe another day. “Dust off your heart and take it for a spin, I know it's been a while since love has been. why don't you come outside, my arms are open wide,and I'll be here until you realize. realize.“



Lunatic. LOVE this one. Simple, but definitely has helped me. Helps me believe in myself. Especially with stressful AP Art comin up. “You can do this, you can do this. You are not a lunatic. Crazy would be changing your mind.You can do this, you can do this.You are not a lunatic. Crazy would be leaving it behind“ So yeah positive reinforcement is always nice. :)
Hope you enjoy 'em. Have a lovely day! :)
-Haily




No comments: