I just read this post that is so powerful and I feel like everyone needs to see this.
It touched me so much that tried to requote parts my favorite parts and paste them here, but I started copying and pasting the whole post.
Please please please read this. I know you won't regret it. It has just changed the way I think and I want the whole world to read this. I hope you feel the Spirit testify of it's truth as you read it. I think it is simply beautiful.
Click HERE
And here's some music I feel goes right along with it.I love this type of music. It just makes me so happy!! :)
And here's some music I feel goes right along with it.I love this type of music. It just makes me so happy!! :)
I hope you have an amazing and beautiful Sunday. :)
-Haily
2 comments:
Haily, Thank you so much for sharing that post. I loved reading it and I know that I was meant to. It was very inspiring and now I want to give it to every girl I love. You are amazing!
Laurel!!!! I LOVE you. I am so so glad you liked it. I knew someone needed to read it, I'm glad it was you. :) YOU are amazing! I miss you a lot. Wishing you the best! :)
Post a Comment