I love it.
I love that it is portable and easy to do.
I love when they feel beautiful as they feel their hair.
I love that.
It's easy.
It's fun.
It helps me.
As I braid their hair I braid through my thoughts.
Sifting through the different compartments.
Letting some things go.
Taking what I know,
And combining them into one beautiful intricate daydream.
Here's some photos of some braids I've done this week.
French Braid + Fishtail
Side French
First time trying to do a French Fishtail
Side French. French Braids are just so stinkin classy! :)
French Fishtail. I made this one up. :)
She had a ribbon in her headband so I braided it in. So cool. :)
Swiss on the side, French on the bottom. Made this up, too. I like the way it looks:)
You're probably really bored with my braiding.
Sorry bout that,
I'm not really an interesting person right now.
Still sick.
Just going to rehearsals Tues,Wed,Thurs, Sat.
Still sick.
Just going to rehearsals Tues,Wed,Thurs, Sat.
Cries of Freedom is consuming my life.
But it's good.
Just more braiding time. :) My little girls will thank me one day. :)
Oo oo!! I figured out my Concentration for AP Art. Things are just coming together perfectly!!! :) My concentration is Modern Day Disney Princesses. Pretty legit. I just so happen to be friends with all the disney look alikes so SCORE! :) I'll post pictures of the shoot when I do it. It might be awhile. But yeah, I'm uberly stoked. :)
I've always loved Mree. but this song just might be my favorite!! :) I love it!! :)
You like it?
Here's a gorrrgeous one.
These days are filled with daydreams as of late.
I feel like I'm too spoiled.
My friends are utterly incredible.
I feel like I'm too spoiled.
My friends are utterly incredible.
And I just so happen to know
the best guys in the world.
the best guys in the world.
So you could easily say,
life is good.
Have a gnarly day. :)
Haily.
Haily.













No comments:
Post a Comment