I'm sick.
Boo hoo.
I got sick Friday June 2nd.
It's June 16th.
I got sick Friday June 2nd.
It's June 16th.
It's getting worse.
Bah humbug.
Aw well, Taco Bell.
S o m e t i m e s . . .
You're sick and have nothing to do.So you go on Pinterest and Youtube and learn how to do tons of braids. :)
I learned how to do Figure 8, Dutch, Zig-Zag, Rope, Boho Braid, One Sided and Headband Braid.
Ones that I need some work on but I know the basics: Waterfall, Spiral, 4 Strand, 5 Strand. Crazy Stuff.
I went from knowing 4, to knowing 11, and almost knowing 15.
I'd call that a success. Huzzah. :) Maybe that's why I'm sick, so I can learn how to do my daughter's hair. :)
Today at rehearsal I got kinda bored so I decided to braid Amber's suuuuper long, gorrrrrrgeous hair. I tied a Figure 8 for the first time. Suuuuper easy!! Just ask me and I'll teach you. Seriously though, I love teaching braids. :) This braid is best for long hair. It kinda takes a lot of time, but it's worth it! Look at how trippy that is! It's similar to a fishtail, but even cooler. I'm definitely a fan. :) here's some pics.


Well that's a rap.
Wishing you the best!
-Haily. :)
Wishing you the best!
-Haily. :)
Song of the week:
Payphone-Maroon 5. No rap, no swearing version. = best thing ever!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment