Saturday, June 9, 2012
The Inspiring Individual. :)
A huge thanks to the darling Emily Millard.
She is so sweet and creative and adorable and down to earth. I just adore her!! :)
You’ve got to check out her blog. Holy cow, I LOVE it.
She seems to take the words right out of my mouth.
And she has pro photography. She’ll get the 300 references for AP Art Summer Homework done in no time.
She is the huge reason I’m writing this write now.
I felt an inspiration surge, and I just HAD to write. :)
So yeah, it's definitely worth reading!! :)
You can read it... >>> HERE<<<
Alright, that's a wrap.
Have a marvelous day!! :)
Haily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aww Haily!!:) this totally made my day! You are so so sweet! Thank you so so much, you see the good in me and it makes me feel better about myself:) well...let's be real, you're like that to everyone! YOU inspire ME!
Aww EMILY!! Thank you!! Well it’s just the truth, you are seriously incredible. I ADORE you, my friend. :)And that’s silly, because honestly every time I talk to you, blog stalk you, see your sketchbook, or see your photography I ALWAYS feel inspired. You make me want to create, you make me want to express, you make me want to write blog posts spilling out my heart, but mostly, you make me want to be a better person. The way you interact with others and your undying optimism and your adorable quirks and your thoughtful heart of gold... Basically, what I am trying to say is this: I love you, Emily. A lot. And I really look up to you and respect you on so many levels. Thank you for the influence you’ve made on my life. You are my favorite, Em! :)
Post a Comment