Monday, July 9, 2012

Confession Monday

We took family pictures.
First time since I was 11.
(That was a LONG time ago...)
 Last time Aaron fell in the mud
RIGHT before we took the picture.
Classic... :)
I have a silly family.

So here's an update:


 

 Some of me and Pops.


Love me some Poppy.

And my personal favorites... :)


 ... :)
Yesterday I downloaded the Photoshop CS6 30 Day Trial.
Best. Decision. Ever.
Which means until August 7th  There's gonna be a lot of Photoshopin goin on.
Score! :)

On another note,
Every Monday is now officially Confession Monday.

(And to complete that random note:)
My dad was a hardcore skater growing up.
Crazy, huh?
But he loves rock music. 
Ya know, everything from Black Sabbath to The Beatles,
 to Boston, to ACDC. 
That kind of stuff.

Randomly, he also loves Sugarland. 
(They're about as Country as it gets!)
I always tease him about that.

But,
Lately I'm tired of my music.
And, 
Confession Time:
today his music taste is rubbin off on me a bit.

Today is a 
I'm-Home-Alone-Jammin-to-Sugarland-and-Photoshopping
type of day.

Maybe Sugarland isn't that bad after all.
...Maybe?
Uh oh, I think I'm hooked.
Go ahead, laugh at me.
It's pretty pathetic... :)

Aw well, Taco Bell.
I hope you have a delightful day!

Oh, and I just need to say, 
thank you for those who read this. :)
Thank you to YOU
Right here reading this.
You make me really happy.
It really makes my day to know that someone reads this.
I guess I just feel happy to know that 
I'm not the only stalker out there. :)
Anywho, I love you.
Haily. :)

2 comments:

Carolina said...

You know, you're getting kinda too adorable.

Haily Mishelle said...

Caroline!! Oh goodness, I love you. Thanks so much! I think you are utterly WONDERFUL! And I love reading your blog. Keep posting! I love you tons! :)