Emily Millard.
Oh goodness,
Oh goodness,
I love this girl
for too many reasons! :)
If you know her
then you can't help but love her.
She is like sunshine!
She wanted to do a shoot with me,
and I was downright flattered.
She is such a creative and amazing photographer.
See:

I'm kinda a really awkward model for pictures
but she made them still turn out great.
It was so fun!
And it was so fun to spend time with her again.
I've missed her lots.
She let me take some pictures of her, too.
Isn't she utterly beautiful?!
Like seriously it kills me.
Like seriously it kills me.
Too photogenic and adorable. :)
Here's proof:
Of the Flowers
London Bridges

She's a Lady




A Story to Tell


I decided I really like photography.
I love the way they these turned out.
She was so easy to take pictures of!
Just candidly adorable! :)
She's such a pro photographer
and such a gorgeous model.
She is talented at everything under the sun.
I love her dearly.
Now I have some references for AP Art next year.
(For our Summer homework we're supposed to have
300 picture references,
3 paintings done,
and a sketchbook full
all before school starts.
Yikes.
I better get crackin!
Wish me luck!)
I hope you have an amazing day!
Haily.
P.S. I'll post the rest when I'm done editing them.
P.S.S. Yes, there's more.
Sorry for all the pictures. :)










































No comments:
Post a Comment